- Coordinate all VPA activities in the public sector, civil society, indigenous communities and private sectors and ensure effective communication between and within the groups.
- Provide logistical and technical support to the Government Coordination Body (GCB) and the Joint Monitoring and Review Committee (JMRC).
- Use a Knowledge Management approach to keep track of information, experiences, and lessons learned to enhance planning and implementation of VPA-related activities.
- Coordinate capacity-building initiatives for all stakeholders
- Ensure synergies with the Low Carbon Development Strategy (LCDS), Guyana Timber Legality Assurance System (GTLAS) and Independent Forest Monitoring (IFM), among others.
- Report to and advise the Commissioner of GFC on all VPA-related matters.
Mr. Kenny David
Head of the FLEGT Secretariat, Assistant Commissioner of ForestsGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Mr. Khemchan Persaud
Technical OfficerGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Ms. Shirlin Marco
Project OfficerGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Mr. Quintyn Patrick
Operations ExpertGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Ms. Anya Cornette
Monitoring InspectorGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Ms. Angelina Agard
Administrative OfficerGuyana-EU FLEGT VPA
Ms. Basmatee Mohabeer
Assistant Commissioner of Forests, Forest Monitoring Division (FMD)Guyana-EU FLEGT VPA